Cadillac

Cadillac repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I just need it back to the way I bought it. I want the

Customer Question
I just need it...

I just need it back to the way I bought it. I want the everything to be new again

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Cadillac?

2014 Cadillac CTS v platinum edition

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your CTS yourself? What have you tried so far?

I mean xts v platinum edition and no I haven't tried to repair it my self I just want to get it new again

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Well I bought it for my mom but it went down the drain. The whole front is mest Up it needs a full car inspection to the engine suspension the wireing the cooling everything needs to be renewed

Mechanic's Assistant: How has the ride been lately? Have you noticed any fluid under the car?

I can send pictures to show the damages and no one has drove it it's just been sii

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Cadillac
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/25/2018
Cadillac Mechanic: David Craig, Auto Mechanic replied 2 months ago
David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi my name is ***** ***** I'll be more than happy to assist you, Please allow me a few minutes to review your information. Thank you.

so what would you like help with?

Makeing a beat up car just as new as of today, well it's still a nice car but I I want it to be the way I bought it! ( NEW) Better then the show room floor
Cadillac Mechanic: eric remington,
 replied 2 months ago
eric remington

Ok send pics...gotta see this

Cadillac Mechanic: eric remington,
 replied 2 months ago

Mom still driving?

Cadillac Mechanic: eric remington,
 replied 2 months ago

CAll me

I need a time when to call you so give me a time
Cadillac Mechanic: eric remington,
 replied 2 months ago

3PM EST

Ok got it I'll send you some pictures right now
Cadillac Mechanic: eric remington,
 replied 2 months ago

k

Cadillac Mechanic: eric remington,
 replied 2 months ago

Hello How is it going?