Cadillac

Cadillac repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I bought my new 2013 CRV at your location. I have service…

Customer Question
I bought my new...

I bought my new 2013 CRV at your location. I have service done at Rahal because I live in Mech. I took my car there Jan 19 of this year asking for oil change and check battery. They said I needed new battery and I agreed. The problem is that the car I drove in that day was not the car I drove out with. The difference is when I take my foot off gas it does not slow down. I have to brake!
The car I have been driving, when I took my foot off the gas it would slow itself down and 100 yrds later be at less than 5 mph. By that time the light would change or traffic let up and I h

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Marine Mechanic should be aware of?

Only 20000 miles original owner

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Cadillac
3/28/2018
Cadillac Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is a system automated prompt , not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

OK for this you will have to take it back to the dealer and they will need to do a idle relearn on the system and you will be good to go

Please let me know if you have any more questions.
Customer satisfaction is my number one goal. I would like to receive nothing less than a 5 star rating. If you feel we aren’t there yet please let me know or respond more so we can get the answer you feel is correct. You can do this rating at the box on the upper right hand corner. This will not close our chat session and at no extra charge we will still be able to talk about any other issues you may have for free! Providing a rating is the only way I will receive credit for my work with you. Negative ratings do not result in a refund so If you’re not satisfied with the work we have done so far please respond more and let’s get your question figured out. Thanks Shawn!

hello did you get my response?