Cadillac

Cadillac repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have but one question in that is on a 2005 cadillac

I have but one...

I have but one question in that is on a 2005 cadillac escalade which line is the inlet. as you l;ook at the firewall is it the left or right tube?

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Escalade yourself? What have you tried so far?

Replaced all the actuators and recycled them evrything cycles fine but for some reason I am thinking somebodey reversed the lines on the heater core.

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the coolant level? Has there been any leaking from the hoses?

Yes they were right were they needed to be until I drained it today.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I just need toknow which tube ius inlet and which is outlet that's all.

3/23/2018
Dan, Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'm here to help get your problem solved.

The inlet is the one closest to drivers side but it really wouldn't matter, it should work just as good reversed. If you are sure blend doors are moving then next thing I'd do is flush out heater core with a garden hose from both directions. My goal is to provide 5 star service so please let me know if you have any questions, thanks.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I disconnected the lines flushed backwards and forward. flowed clean other than the antifreeze coming out.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am sory but I already payed $26 for this $5 dollar deal so far because of going through my paypal.

With the way this heater core is setup it could just be flowing through top of heater core and majority could still be clogged. If you are sure blend door is working properly then I'd replace the heater core. Let me know if you have more questions or run into questions, you can reply to this answer at any time without additional fees. I have nothing to do with billing but you can email***@******.*** or call 1800 number for billing questions. Let me know if there is anything else I can do to help, please do not forget to rate answer. Thanks.

Dan, Technician
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
ok well I will just put the new core in anyways. Thanx for your time.

No problem, let me know how it turns out or if you need anything else. Thanks.

Dan, Technician