Cadillac

Cadillac repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I need to replace the body control unit but it is not under…

I need to replace...

I need to replace the body control unit but it is not under the clove compartment That is something else

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Cadillac?

2008 cadillac cts

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your CTS yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes, I bought a body control unit and I have taken the under panel off the glove compartment but the unit under the clove box is different then the replacement unit I have

3/21/2018
Jerry Newton
Jerry Newton, Cadillac Technician

The body control module is on the other side of the car, see attached procedure.

Please take a moment to rate my answers by clicking on the stars at the top of the page, that's how I get compensated. If you need more help, just let me know, I am happy to follow up.

Jerry Newton
Jerry Newton, Cadillac Technician