Cadillac

Cadillac repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 2009 cts that shuts off when i come to a stop and…

I have a 2009...

I have a 2009 cts that shuts off when i come to a stop and also quits when making a left turn

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your CTS yourself? What have you tried so far?

No been at dealer for 2 weeks they can not find problem replaced postive cable from trunk and new fuse box called gm and they had no answer

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the manual yet? Most vehicles have two fuse panels.

Yes they did

3/21/2018
Jerry Newton
Jerry Newton, Cadillac Technician

Are they able to replicate the problem?

What have they been able to find out? When it stalls, the tech can snapshot the scan tool data, there should be some clue there of what's going on.

Jerry Newton
Jerry Newton, Cadillac Technician
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
He has done that but no clue
Phone call session started
Jerry Newton
Jerry Newton
Jerry Newton, Cadillac Technician