Cadillac

Cadillac repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

The ac compressor will not kick on checked all fuses an

Customer Question
The ac compressor will...

The ac compressor will not kick on checked all fuses an relay an put some freon in it what could it be

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Has the car been starting normally?

It's at 110,000 miles

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?

1991 cadillac brougham

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Brougham yourself? What have you tried so far?

It took a can of freon I'VE CHECKED TO SEE IF IT WAS GETTING FIRE YES I' TRYING TO DO IT MYSELF NOW IT DID SIT UP FOR ABOUT 6 MONTHS

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

THAT'S IT

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Cadillac
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/20/2018
Cadillac Mechanic: roybelding, ASE Certified Technician replied 4 months ago
roybelding
roybelding, ASE Certified Technician

hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be glad to assist you. please allow me a couple of minutes to gather some basic info.

Roy

Ok

your comment its getting fire?? what are you referring to??

Do you have a test light or voltmeter to do some checks??

Roy