Cadillac

Cadillac repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My cooling fans are not coming on, I checked the fuses and…

Customer Question
My cooling fans are...

My cooling fans are not coming on, I checked the fuses and tested the fans to make sure that they worked, they do, but they won't come on to cool the engine.

Mechanic's Assistant: Most vehicles have two fuse panels. Have you located both?

Yes, one under the hood and the other in the trunk

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Cadillac?

1997

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

I replaced the thermastat and checked the fuses

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I'm about to replace the radiator

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Cadillac
3/17/2018
Cadillac Mechanic: David Craig, Auto Mechanic replied 4 months ago
David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi my name is ***** ***** I'll be more than happy to assist you, Please allow me a few minutes to review your information. Thank you.

what model?

hello?