Cadillac

Cadillac repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Does the 2008 Cadillac cts have a northstar engine?? Im

Customer Question
Does the 2008 Cadillac...

Does the 2008 Cadillac cts have a northstar engine??

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Is it an automatic or a manual transmission?

Im looking into buying one but want to know if the 2008 has a northstar

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your CTS yourself? What have you tried so far?

Can you answer my question please

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Cadillac
3/17/2018
Cadillac Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 3 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'm here to help get your problem solved.

No these vehicles did not come with the northstar engine so you do not need to worry about head gasket problems although they did have some issues with timing chains. My goal is to provide 5 star service so please let me know if you have questions, thanks.

Cadillac Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 2 months ago

Did you have more questions? Please do not forget to rate answer. Thanks.