Cadillac

Cadillac repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I just noticed a warning light. It looks like an engine.

Customer Question
I just noticed a...

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

What does this mean?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Cadillac?

2014 SRX

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your SRX yourself? What have you tried so far?

No

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Cadillac
3/16/2018
Cadillac Mechanic: Jerry Newton, Cadillac Technician replied 4 months ago
Jerry Newton
Jerry Newton, Cadillac Technician
This is the malfunction indicator light, it means there is something wrong with the electrical or emissions system on your car. Make an appointment with your dealer to have them address this for you. You should do it sooner than later, because we don’t know whether it is a serious issue or not just based on the light.Please take a moment to rate my answers before you go, that’s how I get compensated. If you have further questions I am happy to follow up.
I forgot one thing. The keyfobs are not working properly.

I see, are you getting a message on the dash about the fobs, or do they just not unlock the doors? What kind of issue are you having with the fobs?

Did you get this worked out?

Please take a moment to rate my answers by clicking on the stars at the top of the page, that's how I get compensated. If you need more help, just let me know, I am happy to follow up.