Cadillac

Cadillac repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Looking for an oil pump and filter for a 1994 Cadillac sedan…

Looking for an oil...

Looking for an oil pump and filter for a 1994 Cadillac sedan deville

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to help find that for your Cadillac DeVille. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Its not an aluminium engine

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/16/2018
Dan, Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'm here to help get your problem solved.

What is the 8th digit of your vin? thanks.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
B

Thanks, ***** ***** a few minutes to pull up information or you.

When you say filter are you looking or the screw on filter or the strainer in oil pan?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Need the oil pump for inside the motor
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
filter goes inside of the motor

I feel like you are talking about the strainer which sucks oil out of oil pan and has a screen on it? The actual oil filter is like any old oil filter and just screws on.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
looking for my dad. he says the filter has screws. its the oil filter inside
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
he needs the pump

Give me a few minutes and I'll gather information for you, thanks.

The part number for the oil pump is 12555384 ​and here is a link to buy. Take a picture of the oil filter for me so I can confirm it is the pickup tube. Let me know if you have questions, thanks.

-

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Engine-Oil-Pump-MAHLE-601-2068/112706112793?hash=item1a3dcecd19:g:NsMAAOSwk-1aPa~o&vxp=mtr

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am not local to the car so can take picture

Can he text you a picture? Otherwise we can wait until you are able to get a picture so I can verify I'm giving you the right part number. Thanks.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I will work on that. thanks

Sounds good, I think this is the part he is trying to find. Let me know if not and we will go from there, thanks.

-

https://www.ebay.com/i/252692740727?chn=ps&dispItem=1

Dan, Technician
Dan, Technician