Cadillac

Cadillac repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a cadilac escalade 2007 and the turn signal is to…

I have a cadilac...

I have a cadilac escalade 2007 and the turn signal is to loud. Can I get a quiter one?

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuse?

No. What can be wrong with the fuse?

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Escalade yourself? What have you tried so far?

I just bought it and I'm realizing its to loud. If its a easy fix I will do it. If not I'll take it in to a shop.

3/12/2018
ggrote1
ggrote1, ASE Certified Technician

Welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you with this problem.

Ok. I'll be waiting for your answer.

through the radio or navigation there is a setting for the chime volume as the flasher sound is through the radio

open the owners manual and it will tell you how to get to that setting and set it to low

if you have any questions please ask

please do not forget to rate me here at Justanswer

how are you making out ?

ggrote1
ggrote1, ASE Certified Technician