Cadillac

Cadillac repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

When my adaptive kick out how can I bypass and use it in the…

When my adaptive kick...

When my adaptive kick out how can I bypass and use it in the normal mode. Out in the country it always kicks out if it doesn’t since other vehicles or road signs

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Country?

2017

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Country yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing don’t know how.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

It’s a 2017 Cadillac suv escalate

Answered in 1 hour by:
3/10/2018
Jerry Newton
Jerry Newton, Cadillac Technician

There is a software fix for this issue from GM. Call your dealer and mention bulletin 17-NA-083, they will update the software for you at no charge.

Please take a moment to rate my answers using the stars at the top of the page, that's how I get compensated. Let me know if you need anything else, I am happy to follow up.

Jerry Newton
Jerry Newton, Cadillac Technician