Cadillac

Cadillac repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 2010 Escalade hybrid where is the steering wheel…

I have a 2010 Escalade...
I have a 2010 Escalade hybrid where is the steering wheel sensor located and how do I replace it
1/23/2018
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

The steering wheel position sensor is located at the base of the steering column and to remove and replace it you are going to need to remove the steering column. I have enclosed the sensor and the column removal steps for you in the link below. Have a look and see if this is what your needing . Post back if you have more questions and or need more help.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/19045kj74vcj5p5/steering%20wheel%20position%20sensor%20Jan%2023.pdf?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jsziwrx8otmieaf/steering%20colunm%20Jan%2023.pdf?dl=0

Just checking in to see if your still needing help with this , if so please post back and we can work from there if need be. If not then please take a moment to rate my service so I can get credit for my time, the question remains open for follow up even after doing so, all you need to do is return to this question if need be.

Thank you again.

Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Ron, ASE Certified Technician