Cadillac

Cadillac Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Cadillac

I have a 2003 Cadillac Deville and the driver side power…

Customer Question
I have a 2003...

I have a 2003 Cadillac Deville and the driver side power seat will not adjust in any way or position

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your DeVille yourself? What have you tried so far?

Have not tried anything but not afraid to try

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That is it. It just won't operate. Could it be a fuse?

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Cadillac
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/14/2018
Cadillac Mechanic: Cesar Jimenez,
 replied 1 month ago
Cesar Jimenez

hi im cesar jimenez and i will be assisting you today. im reviewing your question now......

Cadillac Mechanic: Cesar Jimenez,
 replied 1 month ago

under rear seat there is a circuit breaker PWR SEAT. swap it out with another one. also check all fuses

Cadillac Mechanic: Cesar Jimenez,
 replied 1 month ago

i just checking up on you. please remember to rate me on my services with the stars on the top of page thank you

Cesar Jimenez
Cesar Jimenez
Cesar Jimenez