Cadillac

Cadillac Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Cadillac

Where is the the door actuator locared on a 2005 Cadillac…

Where is the the...

Where is the the door actuator locared on a 2005 Cadillac deville and how to get to it

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to help find that for your Cadillac DeVille. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

How long does this take does the whole dash need to be removed

1/13/2018
roybelding
roybelding, ASE Certified Technician

hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be glad to assist you. please allow me a couple of minutes to gather some basic info.

Roy

there are a couple of mode doors. which one are you trying to replace???

blend door for heat

mode for functions or air re circulate??

Roy

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
ok
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
no for get it
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I paid enough all ready

??? I sent nothing that is the site

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
For heat

under the dash above the gas pedal/ picture attached procedure below

Roy

REMOVAL PROCEDURE

Zoom/Print

1. Remove the left side sound insulator.
2. Remove the left air temperature actuator retaining screws (1).
3. Remove the electrical connector from the left air temperature actuator.

Zoom/Print

4. Remove the left air temperature actuator.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I thought the whole dash had to come out

not for the blend door for the heat control.

Roy

roybelding
roybelding, ASE Certified Technician
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
call when you can
Phone call session started

will try again in about 10 minutes

Roy

roybelding
roybelding
roybelding, ASE Certified Technician