Cadillac

Cadillac repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My enviornmental control lights and fuel center lights go on…

Customer Question
My enviornmental control lights...

My enviornmental control lights and fuel center lights go on and off in my '93 cadiallac deville

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

The amount of fuel in car and how many miles per gallon of gas, the temp controls, and air conditioning

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your DeVille yourself? What have you tried so far?

I found that If I jiggle the wires in the steering column all the lights go out and during a recent cold snap they worked just fine

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Just that I had to have the fuse taken off the blower because it would come on when the car started and I couldn't turn

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Cadillac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 6 days by:
1/18/2018
Cadillac Mechanic: Steve, Automotive Expert replied 4 months ago
Steve
Steve, Automotive Expert

hi how can I help you with this? what was your specific question?

Is anyone there?
you already took my money out, I'm still waiting for an answer and am not going to pay additional money for a phone call.

yes I am here, I check in when I can, I am not employed by this site.

What exactly was your question here? it isn't clear

the enviornmental lights and the fuel guage lights in my 93 cadillac flash on and off. during this co;d snap they have been working but when it warms up they don't
hello?
Jerry Newton
Jerry Newton
Jerry Newton, Cadillac Technician