Cadillac

Cadillac repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Where can I find the rpo number location for 2008 SRX I look…

HI, where can I find...
HI, where can I find the rpo number location for 2008 SRX I look in the glove box and it not there
1/11/2018
KALAMYKID
KALAMYKID, Shop Owner/ Tech

The rpo code list is on the back side of the spare tire cover in the rear of the vehicle.

Hi there is no spare tire cover the spare tire is under the car

Then it will be on the lid for the rear storage compartment.

Do you have a lift up flap in the back? Can you send me a few pics of the rear section please? I would like to see the panels as well as the floor in the rear.

KALAMYKID
KALAMYKID, Shop Owner/ Tech
Hi i frond it but it was not in the tire area it was in the back right side compartment