Cadillac

Cadillac repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a passenger brake light out. It was good it is the…

Customer Question
I have a passenger...

I have a passenger brake light out

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the brake fluid? How's the level and when was it last changed?

It was good it is the led light

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Cadillac?

2005 Cadillac sts

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your STS yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes i have the whole housing out

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I have the part that goes inside of the housing

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cadillac
1/10/2018
Cadillac Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 7 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

So your replacing the connector?