Cadillac

Cadillac repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My screen will not turn back on. 2009 Escalade. Just

Customer Question
My screen will not...

My screen will not turn back on

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Cadillac?

2009 Escalade

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Escalade yourself? What have you tried so far?

Just touching button

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

How do you normally turn turn it on

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Cadillac
1/10/2018
Cadillac Mechanic: Pete, Cadillac Technician replied 4 months ago
Pete, Cadillac Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases, I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

There were some issues on some of these with a software fault and a dealer had to plug in their computer to upload the latest software to correct the no display issue.I would have the dealer check and perform any updated software to see if this resolves this fault.This was a big issue.If this was already done let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Pete, Cadillac Technician