Cadillac

Cadillac repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My CTS beeps three times after i shut the car off while i am…

Customer Question
My CTS beeps three...

My CTS beeps three times after i shut the car off while i am still in the car

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your CTS?

2015

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your CTS yourself? What have you tried so far?

It just happened. I just got the battery replaced today so i thought that maybe that might have had something to do with it

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you tested the battery with a voltmeter? And can you see if it's leaking or not?

No

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Nope that's it-battery is not leaking though

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Cadillac
1/9/2018
Cadillac Mechanic: Pete, Cadillac Technician replied 6 months ago
Pete, Cadillac Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases, I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Check and make sure no lights or anything else is left on with this issue like a light switch or hood or trunk part way open or anything else you may see on.If this is or was already checked and found to be o.k. let me know here so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete