Cadillac

Cadillac repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Drivers door won't open when inside the car, will open when…

Customer Question
Drivers door won't open...

Drivers door won't open when inside the car, will open when key is used from outside all other doors work fine ?

Mechanic's Assistant: Is the key stripped or worn?

No key is fine

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Cadillac?

20011 CTS-4

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Cadillac?

2011 CTS-4

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

I'm just trying to get an idea what the cost will be & if I can find a local mechanic & tell him what needs to be done

Mechanic's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Cadillac Mechanic's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

A local shop is quoting $90.00 the run down the problem & give me a bid noting that the actuater ? costs $490.00

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No wait are you going to charge me the $10 to $100 for an answer ?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Cadillac
1/6/2018
Cadillac Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Cadillac Technician replied 6 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Cadillac Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

You asked about the fees here. Yes, there is a fee to get an answer. Would you like to continue?

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris

Never saw your answer just paid $431.00 to get problem fixed

Sorry you never saw my info request on the 5th a couple hours after you opened your question.