Cadillac

Cadillac repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Car was fine rhe night before. Come the next morning,

Customer Question
Car was fine rhe...

Car was fine rhe night before. Come the next morning, absolutely nothing..minus the dim flash of the atrr button and hazard lights...very dim

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, can you tell me which light it is? And does it blink first, then stay on steady?

Start button light..dim quick flash...and hazard the same

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Cadillac?

2013 ats

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your ATS yourself? What have you tried so far?

Just putting the key fob in the console compartment and pressing the brake

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

My clock haa been losing time lately, i noticed

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Cadillac
1/6/2018
Cadillac Mechanic: Pete, Mechanic replied 6 months ago
Pete, Mechanic

Sound like the battery is drained. Do you know how old the battery is? The clock losing time is an indicator of the battery being weak.