Cadillac

Cadillac Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Cadillac

Just being sure I have the correct location of the idle

Customer Question
Just being sure I...

Just being sure I have the correct location of the idle position sensor for a 2003 Cadillac DeVille

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to help find that for your Cadillac DeVille. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

That's all I need to know :-)

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Cadillac
1/4/2018
Cadillac Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Cadillac Technician replied 1 month ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Cadillac Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

It is on the throttle body, Here are some pictures.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8z49cy6sk700hpj/devillIAC.pdf?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/l3p9khrbirc2ghh/devillepintole.pdf?dl=0

Now that I have posted a partial or complete answer, you will see you can rate me. The deposit you have already paid is not transferred to me until you rate me. I would like to receive nothing less than 5-star excellent ratings. So if we are not there yet, please reply and let me help more. If you're not pleased, let me know because rating bad does not result in a refund, there are better options. Rating now will not close this post nor prevent replying. Thanks Chris

I see you closed the question. So I removed the links.

Chris (aka- Moose), Cadillac Technician