Cadillac

Cadillac repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

CADILLAC 2013 XTS WONT START AFTER SITTING FOR 10DAYS.

Customer Question
CADILLAC 2013 XTS WONT...

CADILLAC 2013 XTS WONT START AFTER SITTING FOR 10DAYS

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?

DISCONNENCTED BATTERY LET SIT FOR TEN MINUTES RECONNECTED STILL NO GO ... EMGERNCY LIGHTS ARE FLASHING THATS ALL IT DOING

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your XTS yourself? What have you tried so far?

TRYING TO

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Cadillac
1/1/2018
Cadillac Mechanic: Steve, Automotive Expert replied 6 months ago
Steve
Steve, Automotive Expert

Please do not forget to click a five star rating as a rating is how I receive credit for my answer, thank you

the problem is that the battery is flat. it needs to be charged or jump started.

Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a five star rating as a rating is how I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.

i havent received an answer

the answer is above. the battery is flat.

Please do not forget to click a five star rating