Cadillac

Cadillac repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

B0084 on a 08 escalade xlt. I'm a pro. can't tell which

Customer Question
B0084 on a 08...

B0084 on a 08 escalade xlt

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Escalade yourself? What have you tried so far?

I'm a pro. can't tell which sensor it is - scans as front end sensor 2

Mechanic's Assistant: Which particular sensor are you asking about? And have any trouble codes been triggered?

Front end airbag sensor 2.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Code is b0084

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Cadillac
12/28/2017
Cadillac Mechanic: Pete, Cadillac Technician replied 6 months ago
Pete, Cadillac Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases, I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

This is for the right front end sensor/sensor2.This is the sensor as shown below on the passenger side.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tu8b12htl0orx2x/sensor-12-28.png?dl=0

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete