Cadillac

Cadillac repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

How are u. Srx 2006. Actually i am in dubai, uae i am having…

Customer Question
Hello how are u ...

Hello how are u

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Cadillac?

srx 2006

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your SRX yourself? What have you tried so far?

Actually i am in dubai, uae i am having problem with my srx

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Yes

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Cadillac
My VIN number is ***** cadi srx, 2006 , SPORT UTILITY 4-DR, 4.6L V8 DOHC 32V. Having problem with front shocks. getting message speed limited 127 kilometers per hour. service suspension, I am in Dubai. when i purchased this car 4 months back previous owner had replaced the front suspension (normal one, not electronic). I can see two sockets were hanging near to front suspensions inside the hood. what should i do to fix this issue
12/23/2017
Cadillac Mechanic: Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems replied 5 months ago
Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems

Hi, I'm Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and I will be posting your reply ASAP.

Hey how are you,I will try to help you with this issue

sound like he replaced to fixed suspension and deleted the electronic ride ,but that will keep that MESSAGE on , the only way to fix it is to go back to oem

CLICK ON THE LINK TO VIEW THE SUSPENSION SYSTEM DESCRIPTION AND PARTS INVOLVED

Warning Messages The DIC displays two different warning messages that are set if there is an electronic suspension control system fault(s). The warning messages are as follows: ^ SERVICE SUSPENSION SYS ^ SPEED LIMITED TO XXX The DIC will display one, both or none, depending on the fault that was encountered. The warning message(s) will continue to be displayed, until the fault(s) has been corrected.

basically no electronic ride now ,probably told him the ESC module is bad and needs changing and they are not cheap, so people choose to go with fixed ones ,at least that is how they do it here in the U.S

You are very welcome :)

Please Read Below How to Get Back in touch with Me

Please Take a Second and Click the Stars at the Top of Your Screen To Rate Me , So I May Receive my Credit , A 5 Stars Rating is Much Appreciated

Follow Up Questions are Included in The Price of Your Question ,So Feel Free To Ask Me.

Please Keep in Mind that when you Rate Me , it Does Not End our Conversation.

You Can Always Come Back to this Conversation and Ask Me any Follow up Question you May have on this Issue

(You can Copy this Link Page & Paste it in your Browser when Ready and it will Open up our Conversation Again)

or there should be a Tab on your Screen to Add me As Your Favorite Expert

I'm Online Daily from 7 Am Till Late Eastern Time Zone

Thank You
Chad Farhat

You are very welcome :)

Thank You
Chad Farhat

Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat