Cadillac

Cadillac Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Cadillac

How do I fix a climate control panel problem. The defroster…

Customer Question
How do I fix...

How do I fix a climate control panel problem. The defroster is going on and fogging my windows and I'm in Florida. The panel keeps opening up when I press it to stop.

Mechanic's Assistant: Is this your first time dealing with this issue?

Yes it's a rental car.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Cadillac?

It's a new sedan. Doin't know the model.

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Sedan?

It's a XTS just saw it on the key.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Sedan yourself? What have you tried so far?

Right now I'm out of the car and thankful I didn't get into an accident.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I just want to know how to solve it. I need to drive it in the morning.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Cadillac
12/22/2017
Cadillac Mechanic: Steve, Automotive Expert replied 1 month ago
Steve
Steve, Automotive Expert

hi - what do you mean it is opening up?

Jerry Newton
Jerry Newton
Jerry Newton, Cadillac Technician