Cadillac

Cadillac repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 2002 cadilac eldorado i have replace the water pump…

Customer Question
I have a 2002...

I have a 2002 cadilac eldorado i have replace the water pump and the thermostat and it is still running hot is it the anti freeze

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the coolant? Have you noticed any leaking?

Yes,no leaks but i saw on the filling tank that said no sili

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Eldorado yourself? What have you tried so far?

I tried flushing the system

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Yes, i have another cadilac, dts and it is doing the same thing

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cadillac
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/5/2017
Cadillac Mechanic: David Craig, Auto Mechanic replied 7 months ago
David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi my name is ***** ***** I'll be more than happy to assist you, Please allow me a few minutes to review your information. Thank you.

make sure the cooling system is full of antifreeze, start the vehicle and let it get to operating temp and let me know if the upper and lower radiator hoses are equally hot..........

are you there?????

do you still need help?