Cadillac

Cadillac repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Key. Key will not release and anti theft system light is on.

Customer Question
Key will not release...

Key will not release and anti theft system light is on

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Cadillac?

2006 Cadillac cts

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your CTS yourself? What have you tried so far?

If

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I took it to a repair shop and they said it needs to be reset

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Cadillac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 day by:
12/5/2017
Cadillac Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Cadillac Technician replied 8 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Cadillac Technician

I am sorry no one has responded yet. I know you must be thinking " I have been taken or this is a scam" Neither is the case. Sometimes there are more questions than we can get to and we just keep getting farther and farther behind. Sometimes what a customer asks, no experts online are confident their answer will be good enough. Is there any more information you can add to your concern or is there another concern you may have that we could answer instead?

Chris