Cadillac

Cadillac repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I was sitting in truck while it was ideling maybe 30 mins…

Customer Question
I was sitting in...

I was sitting in truck while it was ideling maybe 30 mins then decided to put in reverse it died I would start it and immediately it would die then it just cranked people said it was fuel pump my son changed it the same thing nothing after he got old pump out he checked it and it squirted gas so obviously the pump was not the problem in the first place

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuel supply? And are all the spark plugs working?

Do you mean if there is gas in it

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your MINI?

2002 Cadillac escalade ext

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your MINI yourself? What have you tried so far?

What is mini

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Cadillac
Answered in 1 day by:
12/5/2017
Cadillac Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Cadillac Technician replied 4 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Cadillac Technician

I am sorry no one has responded yet. I know you must be thinking " I have been taken or this is a scam" Neither is the case. Sometimes there are more questions than we can get to and we just keep getting farther and farther behind. Sometimes what a customer asks, no experts online are confident their answer will be good enough. Is there any more information you can add to your concern or is there another concern you may have that we could answer instead?

Chris

Jerry Newton
Jerry Newton
Jerry Newton, Cadillac Technician