Cadillac

Cadillac repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Theftlock activated. 2007 cadillac sts but the head unit is…

Customer Question
Theftlock activated Mechanic's Assistant:...

Theftlock activated

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Cadillac?

2007 cadillac sts but the head unit is from 2005

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your STS yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing besides the installation once installed I powered it up went right into theft lock

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Not sure

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cadillac
12/2/2017
Cadillac Mechanic: David Craig, Auto Mechanic replied 7 months ago
David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi my name is ***** ***** this for the radio?

navigation system

unfortunately, we are not allowed to give out codes any longer per Just Answer due to liability issues. You will need to contact your local dealer and they will be more than happy to help you as long as you provide proof of ownership. Thank you.

Ok thanks

Sorry.