Cadillac

Cadillac repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

The hose busted in the car and it leaked out the cooling…

Customer Question
The hose busted...

The hose busted in the car and it leaked out the cooling into the engine but at first it would start and move around it got hot but it’s stopped after i let t cool down and waitied now it won’t start at all

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?

No i haven’t checked it

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Cadillac?

2003 the car lights come on but it just won’t start

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

And the dude was fixing the water pump and he put it back together but after he did that it wouldn’t start

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That’s all i know

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Cadillac
11/30/2017
Cadillac Mechanic: Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH replied 4 months ago
Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH

Hi, my name is ***** ***** hose busted?

are you still here?

Jerry Newton
Jerry Newton
Jerry Newton, Cadillac Technician