Cadillac

Cadillac repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 2012 cadillac cts with a diagnosis p0442 would like…

Customer Question
I have a 2012...

I have a 2012 cadillac cts with a diagnosis p0442 would like to know approximately how long does it take to remove and install 22865590

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Cadillac
11/29/2017
Cadillac Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 8 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'm here to help get your problem solved.

It is a 4 hour job because exhaust needs to be removed and differential needs to be lowered to access evap canister. Wiring near solenoid connector is also a common problem so you will want to have that checked when in the area. Let me know if you have questions, thanks.

Thanks Dan you did a great job. You told me what I needed to know.

No problem, I'm happy to help. Thank you for using JustAnswer and have a good night. Please do not forget to rate answer.

Ever get it figured out? Please do not forget to rate answer. Thanks.