Cadillac

Cadillac repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Battery is low and my escalade will not starr. 2015 and it…

Customer Question
Battery is low...

Battery is low and my escalade will not starr

Mechanic's Assistant: How old is the battery? And have you tested it with a voltmeter?

2015 and it has a anti theft signal coming up

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Escalade yourself? What have you tried so far?

Just tried to jump it

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That's it this the first time

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cadillac
11/25/2017
Cadillac Mechanic: David Craig, Auto Mechanic replied 7 months ago
David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi my name is ***** ***** I'll be more than happy to assist you, Please allow me a few minutes to review your information. Thank you.

when you had the jumper cables hooked up, was it cranking stronger than when they weren't hooked up?

Finally got it to crankup but should I worry about the theft deterrent system

you have it started?

sir it took about 20 min

A weak/bad battery will cause that. replace the battery.

Okay thank you

you are very welcome, please note customer satisfaction is my number one goal and leaving 3 stars or more rating for me will allow us to continue this dialogue until you are completely satisfied.and your vehicle is fixed. you may ask as many questions as you'd like at no extra charges. thank you have a great day

hows it going?