Cadillac

Cadillac repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Pls my windows were down a little and the car wash forgot to…

Customer Question
Hi pls my windows...

Hi pls my windows were down a little and the car wash forgot to put it up and wet the whole car from the dash board to the door control panel from passenger side to the driver area all the cars are totally wet and when I got out and tried to unlock the car it lost signal now no light is coming up even the central doors are not working I can't even get into the car bcs nothing is working at first when u click the remote u will hear low kick sound now no respond the car went totally blank what is your advice pls?

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuses? The dashboard bulbs?

I can't get in the car

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Cadillac?

2007 Cadilac Escalade ext

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Escalade EXT yourself? What have you tried so far?

I

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I lost all the powers not even the security blinking light is coming on no electricity

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Cadillac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/22/2017
Cadillac Mechanic: Mike, Auto Mechanic replied 8 months ago
Mike, Auto Mechanic

Hello, my name is***** will be helping you out! I have over thirteen year of experience in the automotive industry for numerous different makes & models. I enjoy doing what I do, it is my life.

I sure hope the car wash place that forgot to roll your window up will be helping you take care of your issue! The first step to do is disconnect the battery ASAP and allow everything to dry off for the moment. Do not attempt anything until the vehicle is dried up enough. After that, then you would now have to check all the fuses to make sure there is not any blown. If there is and it resolves the issues you are experiencing, then that would be great news. Just be ready to expect something more serious (depending how bad the water got into the vehicle).

Cadillac Mechanic: Mike, Auto Mechanic replied 7 months ago

If you have a chance, please leave me a rating so I can receive credit for the question, it would mean so much to me :).