Cadillac

Cadillac repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

What’s the height from the ground to the floor tailgate on…

Customer Question
What’s the height from...

What’s the height from the ground to the floor tailgate on 2007 caddy srx4?

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Cadillac. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Buying a ramp for Mobil scotter need to know height to determine how long the ramp should be

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cadillac
11/21/2017
Cadillac Mechanic: Jaybird61, ASE Certified Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Jaybird61
Jaybird61, ASE Certified Master Technician

Hi, My name is Jay

There is no specification for this height in the service manuals. If you take a tape measure at the rear and measure from the ground to top of opening of rear door will give you the exact measurement of your ride height. Also your vehicle has ride suspension that will adjust height according to your load and will adjust it up or down as needed to maintain the height your vehicle is at now even after loaded.

That was no help.
I know I could have done that.

I understand your concern. I will opt out if you like to see if another expert may have information you need? Let me know?

Cadillac Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Cadillac Technician replied 7 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Cadillac Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS, I will never offer nor ask you to pay more for a call, calls and memberships are pushed by the website..
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box in the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

I can not find the information on Cadillac. I did find it on a car description site but I have no way to validate that. It says the load floor to the ground is 25.3 inches.

Now that I have posted a partial or complete answer, you will see you can rate me. The deposit you have already paid is not transferred to me until you rate me. I would like to receive nothing less than 5 star excellent ratings. So if we are not there yet, please reply and let me help more. If you're not pleased, let me know because rating bad does not result in a refund, there are better options. Rating now will not close this post nor prevent replying. Thanks Chris