Cadillac

Cadillac repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My SRX4 said no remote detected we tried manuel ideas and it…

Customer Question
My SRX4 said no...

My SRX4 said no remote detected we tried manuel ideas and it still isnt working. Presently everything is shut down except hazard lights will not turn off.

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

Hazard lights

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Cadillac?

2013 SRX4

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes we are trying too. We tried doing the mechanical key in the door turned 5 times clock wise.Suv orignially started to go through the new programing but never got to the pending to set up detecting the key fob.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No power to the DIC at this point. It ran just fine yesterday.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Cadillac
Answered in 1 day by:
11/20/2017
Cadillac Mechanic: Pete, Cadillac Technician replied 8 months ago
Pete, Cadillac Technician

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Check to see if you have a dead/weak battery issue causing this fault here.Low voltage can cause odd electrical issues.If this is or was checked already let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete