Cadillac

Cadillac repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

HOW DO I GET LIGHT IN RADIO DISPLAY REPLACED. DISPLAY IN…

Customer Question
HOW DO I GET...

HOW DO I GET LIGHT IN RADIO DISPLAY REPLACED

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

DISPLAY IN BOES IS DARK STATIONS, COLCK

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Cadillac?

1999 STS

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your STS yourself? What have you tried so far?

I AM FIXING MY SELF WITH 35 YEARS OF AUTOMOTIVE EXPERIANCE

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Cadillac
11/18/2017
Cadillac Mechanic: sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician replied 8 months ago
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

The radio is intended to be serviced as a unit, and as such there are no internal repair parts or service information available for them. If you have an internal failure in the radio and want to retain this radio rather than replace it, then what you would need to do is remove the radio and send it to an automotive radio repair service such as United Radio for repair.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.