Cadillac

Cadillac repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Obd II DTC PO301 PO303 PO305, MISFIRE I CHANGED ALL SPARK…

Customer Question
Obd II DTC PO301...

Obd II DTC PO301 PO303 PO305, MISFIRE I CHANGED ALL SPARK PLUGS AND INTAKE MANIFOLD GASKET . PRIOR TO REPAIR I GOT DTC OF PO302, PO304 AND PO306 PROBLEM STILL EXISTS, ENGINE LOPES AT 1500RPM. I HAVE A 2007 CADILLAC CTS 3.6L V6

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? When did you last change the plugs?

113,000 I just change all the plugs 2 days ago when I TV cylinder 2, 4,6 misfire, now I get misfire on cylinder 1,3,6,

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your CTS yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes, just the plugs and intake manifold gasket

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That's all I have so far

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cadillac
11/13/2017
Cadillac Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Cadillac Technician replied 7 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Cadillac Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS, I will never offer nor ask you to pay more for a call, calls and memberships are pushed by the website..
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box in the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

This sounds more like a timing concern. Can you check the compression on each cylinder and give me the readings?

I will see what I can do .thank you for your response.

You are welcome

Hello Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris