Cadillac

Cadillac repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My Cadillac CTS 2006 it will start but it will not stay

running it will only stay...
My Cadillac CTS 2006 it will start but it will not stay running it will only stay started for like a half a second what is that problem caused from
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/12/2017
Mike S.
Mike S., ASE Certified Technician

Hi, I am Mike, welcome. I'm reviewing your question.

Try another key or if you don't have a spare key try cleaning that key where the chip would be and trying again.

Ok will do

Did that work?

How long will you be online I have to wait for my son to get back with my car and my cables the car needs to be jumped real quick

Ok, I will be online all day until like 8pm eastern.

Okay if I do the free trial that they are sending me will I get charged for talking to you on the phone

That I do not know the answer to. Ask them here, 1(###) ###-####/p>

Did that answer your question? If so, kindly leave me a positive rating, so I get credit. After all, you have already made the deposit.
If you don't, the deposit you made will just sit there and I won't get my share of it.

At work right now be off at 4:30 but that did not work

I believe you should get the engine trouble codes retrieved.

Mike S.
Mike S., ASE Certified Technician
Mike S.
Mike S.
Mike S., ASE Certified Technician