Cadillac

Cadillac repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I can't get lug off 2017 escalate. Escalade. AAA is here…

Customer Question
I can't get lug...

I can't get lug nuts off 2017 escalate

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '17 Cadillac?

Escalade

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Escalade yourself? What have you tried so far?

AAA is here

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Cadillac
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/10/2017
Cadillac Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Cadillac Technician replied 8 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Cadillac Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS, I will never offer nor ask you to pay more for a call, calls and memberships are pushed by the website..
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box in the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Are you saying they are to tight to remove?

Is there a lug nut locking tool?