Cadillac

Cadillac Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Cadillac

I just bought a used 2006 SRX. When I start it the radio

screen has a small box...
I just bought a used 2006 SRX. When I start it the radio screen has a small box that displays the previous owners name. How do I either change it to my name or
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Cadillac SRX. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: No, thanks.
11/6/2017
Anthony Uzmack

Hello hopefully this is the information you are looking for.

If it helps please hit accept answer and give me a positive review so I can get credited for this question. Thank you very much :)

Anthony Uzmack
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I don't see an "accept answer" option and both the star ratings and submit are blacked out.

I included a screenshot off the "how to" just make sure there is no confusion this time around haha. thank you very much again :)

Just checking in. If this answer was helpful please click accept answer and provide a positive rating so I can be credited for this question thank you very much :)

Anthony Uzmack
Anthony Uzmack
Anthony Uzmack