Cadillac

Cadillac Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Cadillac

The heater alternates between blowing cold and hot air.

Customer Question
The heater alternates between blowing...
The heater alternates between blowing cold and hot air
JA: Have you checked the coolant level? Have you checked for a leak in the radiator?
Customer: Ijust got it back from the repair shop and the topped off the coolent level and repaired a leak in the radiator and the problem still happens
JA: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: 2008 DTS with 70,000 miles
JA: Are you fixing your DTS yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: no I deal with a repair shop I trust
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Cadillac
10/11/2017
Cadillac Mechanic: EricFromCT, ASE Certified Technician replied 1 month ago
EricFromCT
EricFromCT, ASE Certified Technician

Hi. Welcome to chat! My name is ***** ***** I am currently a factory dealer auto mechanic. I will attempt to assist you with your concern today.

Does your car have dual zone climate control?

Please note that customer satisfaction is my number one goal. Also we can respond in this chat back and forth many times. I may be offline when you respond but I will promptly reply when I return. Be sure to please take a quick moment and rate my assistance by clicking the stars above. Thank you for rating and for using Just Answer.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
dual front and rear

What is the setting you have the climate control set to when it changes from hot to cold? Have you checked if it does that when the climate control is set on dual? Driver or passenger side changing?

Jerry Newton
Jerry Newton
Jerry Newton, Cadillac Technician