Cadillac

Cadillac repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Have a problem with my fuel gauge aswell as the temperature…

Customer Question
Have a problem with...

Have a problem with my fuel gauge aswell as the temperature gauge they both not working... any solutions

Mechanic's Assistant: Has the vehicle turned into a gas hog? And how does it start -- same as usual?

Yes it has turned into a gas hog

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Cadillac?

2005 cts

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your CTS yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yea gave it to a specialist but no positive results all wires were traced but yet still no result

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Yeah my radio in the car isnt working, the channels are on but no voice... and also how to make consume less fuel because it really takes more fuel than usual

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cadillac
9/27/2017
Cadillac Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Cadillac Technician replied 7 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Cadillac Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started. If I upload dropbox links, without the app use the box in the top right for direct download.

We are only allowed by the website to help on one issue per post. Would you like me to address the gauges or the radio or the engine performance concerns?

Jerry Newton
Jerry Newton
Jerry Newton, Cadillac Technician