Cadillac

Cadillac repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Radio cue frozen. Came with the car. 2014 sux luxury. Srx.

Customer Question
Radio cue frozen Mechanic's...

Radio cue frozen

Mechanic's Assistant: Is this an aftermarket stereo, or did it come with the car?

Came with the car

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Cadillac?

2014 sux luxury

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

srx

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Off and on... hard reset

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Cadillac
9/22/2017
Cadillac Mechanic: Jerry Newton, Cadillac Technician replied 9 months ago
Jerry Newton
Jerry Newton, Cadillac Technician

This is something your dealer will need to address for you. Assuming the car is still under warranty, they should repair this at no charge.

This typically is caused by an internal failure of the CUE unit, and it will need to be replaced.

Please take the time to rate my answers, that's how I get compensated. If you have further questions, I am happy to follow up with you.