Cadillac

Cadillac repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 2013 SRX and the home screen just locked and wont…

Customer Question
I have a 2013...

I have a 2013 SRX and the home screen just locked and wont change what can I do

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Has this ever happened before?

10,378 no it has never happened before. I shut the can off and started it and the back up camera came on then when I shifted to go straight the home screen came on

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your SRX yourself? What have you tried so far?

I have tried nothing yet but would like to fix it myself

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Cadillac
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/13/2017
Cadillac Mechanic: Pete, Cadillac Technician replied 9 months ago
Pete, Cadillac Technician

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Have you tried to shut off the vehicle and restart it to see if it resets and works then at all?

Let me know,thanks Pete