Cadillac

Cadillac Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Cadillac

2011 srx back hatch will not open with remote or with the

Customer Question
open button on driver's door...
2011 srx back hatch will not open with remote or with the open button on driver's door. It is stating that the roof hatch is open. How can I close the latch manually if it won't open
JA: Are you fixing your SRX yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes I have tried turning the mob in the door to off and unlocking the doors but the back does not open. I can take it to the dealer tomorrow but the back hatch lights are staying on because it thinks it is open but it's not
JA: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?
Customer: Inside the very back lights in side the very back of the vehicle
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: That's all I know I just need to open the hatch manually and close it so the lights won't kill my battery
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Cadillac
Answered in 1 day by:
9/12/2017
Cadillac Mechanic: Jerry Newton, Cadillac Technician replied 3 months ago
Jerry Newton
Jerry Newton, Cadillac Technician

I realize it has been 24 hours since you posted this, do you still need help with it?

Jerry Newton
Jerry Newton
Jerry Newton, Cadillac Technician