Cadillac

Cadillac repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Cannot find fuse for my 2009 Escalade tilt steering wheel…

Customer Question
Cannot find fuse for...

Cannot find fuse for my 2009 Escalade tilt steering wheel

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to help find that for your Cadillac Escalade. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

No thanks

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Cadillac
9/8/2017
Cadillac Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Cadillac Technician replied 11 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Cadillac Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started.

Odds are this is not a fuse issue because the tilt steering is powered through the drivers seat module. If that fuse would be blown there would be more things not working. The fuse would be the 10 amp DSM fuse under the left side of the dash.

Now that I have posted a partial or complete answer, you will see you can rate me. The deposit you have already paid is not transferred to me until you rate me. I would like to receive nothing less than 5 star excellent ratings. So if we are not there yet, please reply and let me help more. If you're not pleased, let me know because rating bad does not result in a refund, there are better options. Rating now will not close this post nor prevent replying. Thanks Chris

I will check tomorrow

Super

Hello Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris