Cadillac

Cadillac Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Cadillac

My SRX 2010 when u turn the air on or put it in Park it

Customer Question
rumbles JA: How long has this...
My SRX 2010 when u turn the air on or put it in Park it rumbles
JA: How long has this been an issue? How many miles are on the car?
Customer: Like 180,000 just started yesterday
JA: Are you fixing your SRX yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Nothing
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nope that's it
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Cadillac
Answered in 1 day by:
9/8/2017
Cadillac Mechanic: sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 months ago
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

You may have a few different things depending on where the noise is coming from. I it's coming from inside then there is most likely debris in the blower motor. If it's coming from the engine compartment then it's most likely a belt, tensioner or a/c compressor issue.

Does the noise seem to come from under the dash and increases with blower motor speed?

sprinkles08
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician