Cadillac

Cadillac repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I'm trying to locate the neutral safety switch to push my…

Customer Question
I'm trying to locate...

I'm trying to locate the neutral safety switch to push my car out to jump it

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to help find that for your Cadillac. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

2016 cadillac escalade esv

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Cadillac
8/7/2017
Cadillac Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Cadillac Technician replied 1 year ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Cadillac Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started.

From under the vehicle with the brake applied and parking brake set. On the driver side of the transmission you can pop the shift linkage off and manually shift the transmission into neutral so it can roll.

Now that I have posted a partial or complete answer, you will see you can rate me. The deposit you have already paid is not transferred to me until you rate me. I would like to receive nothing less than 5 star excellent ratings. So if we are not there yet, please reply and let me help more. If you're not pleased, let me know because rating bad does not result in a refund, there are better options. Rating now will not close this post nor prevent replying. Thanks Chris